Connecting Businesses to Resources
Fill out the form below to ask your question of our team. It is our goal to be able to point you toward the resources best equipped to respond to your needs. We will make every effort to get back to you within one business day.
What's on your mind?
Q. Where can I find out about COVID related relief programs, like the PPP and EIDL?
- A. Many of the organizations listed here maintain their own resource pages. Check your local Chamber of Commerce, Lane County and the Lane SBDC to start with.
Q. I want to start my own business but don’t know how. Where should I go for help?
- Check out our Start Your Business page!
- For general business startup assistance, these organizations can all help:
Q. I need help finding money for my business?
- These organizations provide loans directly to businesses:
- These organizations can help you figure out how much you need and/or who to ask:
Q. How do I spread the word about my business?
- For many businesses your local Chamber can provide excellent support for local branding.
- These organizations provide marketing opportunities into specific sectors:
- For marketing advice, check out:
- Select the “Marketing” focus area on the Grow Your Business page.