Lane Arts Council
Professional development for artists and arts organizations in Lane County.
Description of Services: Lane Arts Council cultivates strong and creative arts communities by providing high-quality arts experiences, engaging people of all ages in arts education, and encouraging artistic endeavors.
Our strategic plan encompasses our programs, services and commitment to the community in the following five pillars:
- Education – Lane Arts Council leads arts education throughout the county to ensure that every student in Lane County’s 16 school district has access to art programs.
- Experiences – Lane Arts Council connects communities and visitors with regular, accessible, and diverse arts experiences.
- Artists – Lane Arts Council is the central hub that works in collaboration with arts organizations to support and empower artists in realizing their ambitions.
- Leadership & Partnership – Lane Arts Council leads efforts to build and promote Lane County’s identity as a creative community and arts destination.
- Development – Lane Arts Council prioritizes visionary leadership and robust organizational capacity to fulfill its long-term goals
Fee Structure: $20-$30/workshop
Service Area: Lane County
Contact: Stacey Ray, Executive Director
Areas of Support:
Business Formation | 1 – Idea | Accounting | Branding | Business Idea | Business Plan | Communications and PR | Legal Structure | Management | Networking | Partnerships | Product Portfolio | Revenue Model | Sales and Marketing | Social Media