CCB Exam Preparation – Exam Included!
CCB Training and Exam Included on This Course
This is an online course, facilitated live via Zoom
This Construction Contractors Board (CCB) class will provide the following information:
- Oregon Construction Law, Employees, Subcontractors.
- Oregon Code, Safety, Environmental Issues, Building Envelope.
- Bids & Estimates, Contracts, Project Management, Lien Law.
- Business Structure, Business Finance, Business Taxes.
- Classes are divided into 4 lessons that cover the 14 Chapters of the NASCLA Manual (National Association of Contractors Licensing Agencies). After each Lesson, a short exam is given that covers only those chapters. By successfully completing all 4 lessons, you have passed the course and the exam!
Requirements for the class
- Valid Identification is required for State validation purposes.
- Computer with Camera or Laptop with a camera (No Tablets or Phones).
- High Speed internet.
- Have Zoom installed.
- Basic computer skills.
THE CCB EXAM IS INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM!!!