Meet with a business advisor who can provide advice on a wide range of business topics.
Our Advising Expertise Focuses On Areas That Are Vital To Accelerating The Growth Of Businesses:
- Strategic Market Research
- Business and Strategic Plan Development
- Market and Revenue Growth Strategy Development and Implementation
- Capital Access and Loan Packaging
- Financial Analysis and Assessment
- Accounting Systems and Financial Literacy
- Feasibility Analysis and Start-up Assistance
- Marketing and Branding
- Technology Improvement
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Website Development and Search Engine Optimization
Request Business Advising/Counseling
To start the registration process you must complete a electronic request to Become a Counseling Client form.
This form will start your relationship with the Lane SBDC where you will find the most up-to-date resources for your business information needs. Once the form is submitted, you will be contacted by the Lane Community College SBDC to set up an advising session or you may call 541.463.6200 to schedule an appointment.
Advising is made by appointment only. If you are unable to attend the advising session, please call to reschedule. At your first visit, the advisor assigned to you will go over expectations and collect business data.
Let our advisors become a member of your resource team for your business.