SHRM Learning System®
“The SHRM Learning System® is an outstanding certification prep program! My instructor brought the material alive with his 30+ years as a successful HR practitioner. The classroom discussions were always lively, and the opportunity to network with HR peers was wonderful. I highly recommend the SHRM Education Partner Program to anyone contemplating the certification exam. I am thrilled to be a SHRM-SCP, and I credit the course for my success.” – SHRM Learning System Course Participant
Move Ahead in Your Career
Establish yourself as a globally-recognized HR expert in 2019 by earning your SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP® ) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP® ) certification. Prove your value to colleagues and employers with the credentials built on the SHRM BoCK™, which defines the standards for knowledge, strategies and competencies required for effective HR professionals around the world.
For Business Owners, Managers, Or Human Resource Professionals
- Seeking continuing professional development and a broad overview of the field
- Preparing to take the SHRM – Certified Professional℠ (SHRM-CP) or SHRM -Senior Certified Professional℠ (SHRM-SCP) certification examinations administered by SHRM.
SHRM Body Of Competency And Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™)
As the leading advocate for HR professionals worldwide, SHRM conducted an intensive study that included employers, academics and practicing HR professionals at all levels. This research helped to define the competencies and knowledge relevant to today’s HR professional. Through these efforts, a clear picture emerged of what is necessary for HR professionals to become future leaders.
The SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certifications are built upon the SHRM BoCK, which is more than an exam outline. It defines the standards for knowledge, strategies and competencies required for effective HR professionals around the world.
To maintain this industry-leading level of excellence and relevancy, SHRM brought together some of the best minds in the HR profession to define 8 behavioral competencies and 15 functional areas that every HR professional should know.
Register By March 22, 2019
Or A $50 Late Fee Will Be Charged.
Benefits Of Enrolling In This Course
Experienced instructors present the SHRM Learning System® materials in an easy-to-understand format.
- Training close to home.
- A structured learning environment to keep you on schedule.
- Opportunity to build your peer network.
- Course fees often qualify for tuition reimbursement.
- 3.5 continuing education units (CEUs) for successful completion of the course.
Preparation Tools Designed For Success
The 2019 SHRM Learning System delivers the most
comprehensive, flexible and effective SHRM-CP
and SHRM-SCP exam preparation.
Designed using a proven approach for teaching adult
learners, this system offers a personalized SmartPath™
learning experience that is designed to dynamically adjust
based on your progress and proficiency. Real-time results
allow you to use your time wisely and increase readiness for
the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams. There’s no better
way to successfully prepare for SHRM certification.
The Complete Solution for SHRM Certification Exam Success
- A Personalized Learning Experience
The SHRM Learning System allows instructors to work with you build a custom learning experience that helps identify HR topics you’ve already mastered and those you haven’t, so courses can be tailored to your needs.
- Focused, Topic-level Learning
Along with your classmates, you’ll learn one small topic segment at a time to ensure you have a clear understanding and can apply the concept quickly and easily on the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam and in your day-to-day HR responsibilities.
- Real-time Knowledge Gap Analysis
Real-time results and detailed feedback from your learning progress and quiz scores help guide your course-wide and individual study priorities and reach your goal more efficiently.
- Resources to Boost Exam Confidence
Supplement your class time learning with flashcards, real-world HR knowledge and competencies in action, practice test questions and more to make sure you’re ready for your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam.
As an official SHRM Education Partner, we are able to build our course on the SHRM Learning System, giving you access to the most effective and up-to-date exam preparation tools available.
- Effective and proven. Candidates who use the SHRM Learning System consistently beat the average exam pass rate.
- One source for knowledge and application. All the study tools you need to learn, reinforce, and test your knowledge.
- Most current and relevant. The SHRM Learning System has been updated to align with the SHRM BoCK.
- Convenient 24/7 online access to your study tools from any mobile device, tablet, or computer.
The Four Learning Modules
MODULE // HR COMPETENCIES
- Leadership & Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
MODULE // PEOPLE
- HR Strategic Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
MODULE // ORGANIZATION
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Technology Management
MODULE // WORKPLACE
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- U.S. Employment Law & Regulations (U.S. Only)
Find Success With Expert Leadership And Guidance
Attending our course is the most effective way to prepare to pass the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams.
- Learn from a certified instructor who provides expertise, insights, and one-on-one guidance.
- Network, share experiences, and discuss topics with a diverse group of HR professionals.
- Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured learning experience and support.
- Take advantage of funding options, such as corporate tuition reimbursement.
At the Lane SBDC, you have the confidence of knowing our instructors are highly experienced, SHRM-certified professionals who are ready to guide you through the preparation process. Dennis Carr, M.S.I.R./SPHR, Chief Human Resource Officer, Lane Community College is the primary instructor/coordinator for all Society For Human Resource Management courses. Dennis can be reached at email@example.com for class content questions.
Advance Your Career
Not sure about certification, but still want to improve your HR skills? Then SHRM Learning System could be the perfect fit for you. The course provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist viewpoint, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core behavior and technical competencies and increase productivity in the workplace.
Four Steps To SHRM Certification
- Determine your eligibility.
- Apply for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam.
- Prepare for the certification exam.
- Take the exam and leverage your certification.
For complete certification details, visit shrmcertification.org.